Golden Triangle Tour Package
Golden Triangle tour combines India’s most historic and iconic cities together. From the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra to Kutub Minar in Delhi to Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, this Golden Triangle Tour Package from Ahmedabad will take you to some of the country's most exciting destinations. Combining beautiful architecture palaces and monuments, delicious north Indian food, friendly people and captivating culture, Golden Triangle tour package from Ahmedabad really does have it all.
Travel with us Ahmedabad leading travel agency Travelplum and experience the very best of what these cities have to offer. Along your journey you will visit ancient palaces and monuments, proud fortresses, mosques and bustling cities. You can ask for customize itinerary, our expert at TravelPlum prepare itinerary by keeping your comfort on top.
- Private transfers by Air-Conditioned Vehicles
- Visit Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar and many more in Jaipur
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the famous city of Mughal Emperor Akbar
- See Agra Fort and the world famous Taj Mahal
- Visit Mathura Town - The birth place of Lord Krishna
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1 : Pick-up from your location in Delhi and drive towards Jaipur. Overnight Jaipur
Day 2 : Jaipur to Fatehpur Sikri, Agra, Mathura and drop at Delhi.
Additional Information :
Days of Operation : Every day except Thursday
Fatehpur Sikri - is a city and built near the much older Sikri. Akbar named the city, Fatehabad, with Fateh, a word of Arabic origin in Persian, meaning ‘Victory’; it was later called Fatehpur Sikri. The city served few Mughal kings as their capital. According to historians, Akbar, the Great Mughal Emperor took great interest in the building of Fatehpur Sikri and also dictated its architectural style. Akbar planned the complex of building on Persian principles. The Easy availability of sandstone in the neighboring areas also meant that all the buildings here were made of the red stone. The imperial Palace complex of city consists of independent pavilions arranged in formal geometry on a piece of level ground.
Agra Fort - is located, about 2.5 km North-West of the Taj Mahal. It served as the Royal Residence of Mughal for generations; the fort was the battle site during the Indian Rebellion of 1857. The fort has a semicircular plan; its chord lies parallel to the River Yamuna while its walls are 70 feet high.
Taj Mahal - standing majestically on the banks of River Yamuna, it is synonymous to Love & Romance. The name 'Taj Mahal' was derived from the name of Shah Jahan's wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and means 'Crown Palace'. The purity of the white marble, the exquisite ornamentation, precious gemstones used and its picturesque location, all make a visit to the Taj Mahal gain a place amongst the most sought-after tours in the world.
At the brink of dawn when the first rays of the sun hits the dome of this epic monument, it radiates like a heavenly abode, cloaked in bright golden. And then at dusk, basking in the glory of moon, it shines like a perfectly carved diamond; appearing as if straight out of some magical tale, leaving the viewers awestruck by its sense of grandeur. Nothing short of an architectural marvel, no wonder it stands proud at being one of the Seven Wonders of the World & UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Mathura - marks the original spot of the birth of Lord Krishna in the Katra Keshavdev Temple. The main shrine leads to a small room with a raised platform, and pictures of Krishna and tales of his birth adorning the walls. According to legends, the prison cell, in the temple premise is the exact place where Lord Krishna was born. Since the prison cell is turned into the present beautiful temple, millions of devotees throng the temple during Janmashtami – the midnight birth celebration of Krishna, every year.
Arrive fresh at New Delhi Airport/Train Station or you will be picked up from your location in Delhi. Meet your driver and drive towards the Pink City - Jaipur (265 km/6 Hrs). Before you reach Jaipur; visit Amber fort. You will be arriving Jaipur in second half of the day. Check into the hotel and freshen-up. Later, visit City Palace, Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Late evening will be free at Leisure. Enjoy your overnight stay at Jaipur.
Enjoy breakfast in the morning (on own) or try some street food. Later, proceed to Mughal city Agra (235 km/5 hrs). On the way, explore Fatehpur Sikri, the famous city of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Upon your arrival at Agra, visit the massive Agra Fort and the famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan. Post lunch; proceed to Mathura (60 km/1.5 Hrs). Visit Birthplace of Lord Krishna. In the evening, you will be dropped in Delhi (145 km/3 Hrs).
- Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing basis at all the location in Deluxe category
- A water bottle to each guest every day
- Transportation by private Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Fuel Charges | Parking Charges | Driver Charges | Road Tolls
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the attractions
- Food & Beverages (Unless specified)
- Airfare/Train Tickets
- Current applicable 5% GST
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Every Friday, Taj Mahal remains closed
- Meals: EP (European Plan)
- Once booked, this tour is Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable
- Vehicle Offered: Up to 3 Pax: Sedan | 4 to 6 Pax: SUV or MUV | 7 to 9 Pax: Mini Van
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check-in and Check-out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels
- Travelplum is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances
- Guests shall follow the Hotel Rules and applicable law of the land